Can & bottle De-Palletiser
Our new standalone can & bottle de-palletiser is designed to utilise a small footprint whilst providing the ability to run productions of up to 24,000 units per hour. Our de-palletiser range offer the flexibility of easily and quickly, changing between can or bottle sizes without causing long delays on production.
Our stand-alone de-palletiser is also designed to be a plug and play system that can be easily incorporated in to any existing line.
The standard De-Palletiser comes complete with:
- Fully automated lift and sweep for both cans and bottles.
- Can be integrated into any existing line.
- Accommodate most pallet sizes.
- Configured to meet your requirements.
- Fully CE certification.
- Available in single or three phase power options
- Speeds upto 24,000 units per hour.
- Automated layer removal.
- 4.3” User friendly touchscreen control.
- Can accommodate all can and bottle sizes with simple sensor adjustment.
- SEW motors and inverters for speed and accuracy.
- Complete safety and interlock system.
- Overall dimensions 3.6m (Height) x 2.3m x 2.1m.
- Choice of colour and branding.
- Twist and rinse module to suit other can or bottle sizes.
- Date coder.
- Layer catchment module with bin.
- Working operator platform.
How it works
All CANCRAFT machines offer a linear solution to canning product. This means that the cans enter the processing conveyor from the manual whale tail feed.
The can then accumulate until move to the purge/fill head area. At this point the fill head manifold is lowered into the can and the fill sequence starts. Once filled, the cans quickly pass under the lid drop/placement station, where the lid is pressed onto the can and forces the crown of fob back into the can. This helps keep the DO levels as low as possible.
As the cans pass through to the seaming station, the tamp bar ensures that the lids stay nicely in place before being mechanically seamed to the can.
After that, the cans head straight through to our rinse tunnel and air knife to get rid of any leftover sticky residue. Then on to the accumulation table for packaging.